Ikebana Workshop - 6 November 2021
Join Belinda Soboil at WAZA Japan Labo on 6 November 2021 for an Ikebana workshop. Belinda is a registered teacher of the Ohara school of Ikebana. She will give a brief introduction to Ikebana and demonstrate a few arrangements. She will then take participants through two beginner arrangements that each person will do and get to take home with them.
What is provided:
- All flower and branch material;
- Notes on Ikebana;
- One kenzan (spiky frog) per person;
- Complimentary green tea and cookies by WAZA.
What each participant should bring:
- A low bowl (something with a wide mouth, preferably in ceramic/ brass/ copper, rather than glass. It could be a tea or cereal bowl;
- A tall vase (again, preferably not glass) with a narrow opening;
- A pair of secateurs.
WAZA is open for shopping and workshop participants receive discount on the day.
Q: Is it necessary to buy a ticket?
A: Yes, all tickets need to be ordered and paid for upfront, since this is a very popular workshop.
- Masks are compulsory.
- A maximum of 20 people will be allowed in the shop at a time (workshop participants and hosts).
- Right of Admission Reserved.