Kokedama Workshop - 20 November 2021
Join Toshiki Tanisaki at WAZA Japan Labo on 20 November 2021 for a Kokedama workshop. Kokedama are moss balls in which ornamental indoor plants are grown. Toshiki is a landscaper from Osaka in Japan. He will give a brief introduction to Kokedama and demonstrate interactively how to make one. Each participant will then be able to make their own Kokedama with the material provided.
What is provided:
- A complimentary stand for your Kokedama;
- All plant and shaping material;
- Introductory notes on Kokedama;
- Complimentary green tea and cookies by WAZA.
What each participant should bring:
- A pair of secateurs or all-purpose scissors;
- If you have a specific plant in mind to use in your Kokedama, please bring it along (optional). Toshiki will advise you on whether it is suitable to use.
WAZA is open for shopping and workshop participants receive discount on the day.
Q: Is it necessary to buy a ticket?
A: Yes, all tickets need to be ordered and paid for upfront, since this is a very popular workshop.
- Masks are compulsory.
- A maximum of 20 people will be allowed in the shop at a time (workshop participants and hosts).
- Right of Admission Reserved.