Instant Miso Soup
Instant miso soup, just add hot water. The concept was to "simplify the ingredients as much as possible and enjoy the original taste of miso". Comprising four individual servings, this is a gentle, natural soup stock that allows you to enjoy the original umami flavour and taste of miso. The miso is naturally brewed and has been aged the traditional way over a long period of time in wooden vats.
- Contents: 4 individual servings
- 2 x akadashi miso sachets (red miso using soybeans)
- 2 x asadashi miso sachets (mixed miso of soybeans and rice)
Added ingredients: onion, tofu, seaweed
This product contains bonito stock made from fish.
Instructions: Add 180ml of hot water, stir and enjoy! It is perfect for a quick and healthy snack during a busy day.
Noda Miso's slogan is: "we don't make miso, we raise it". The company was established in 1928 and was initially known as Kuramoto Masuzuka Miso after the name of the area from where it originated. It is located in Aichi prefecture and is a manufacturer of naturally fermented soybean miso, dedicated to the promotion of Japanese food culture through three core principles:
- Natural fermentation only over 18 months, with nothing artificially controlled;
- Wooden barrels only for enhancing the miso taste;
- No GMOs used in the ingredients.