Small mandoline slicer for slicing vegetables like cucumbers, burdock and even cheese or salami. The body is made from hohonoki wood and the cutting blade is stainless steel. Use it for preparation of various ingredients in your cooking.
It comes packaged in a gift box, with a colour brochure (Japanese only).
Instructions for use
- Place the mandoline on a chopping board and lift it slightly.
- Cut away from the body by pulling the vegatable over the blade repeatedly.
- When the food item becomes small, beware of fingers and stop in time.
- Remove small pieces of food matter.
- Wash by hand in soapy water and dry well.
- Do not soak for a prolonged time.
- Do not place in a dishwasher.
Oyanagi Industrial Co., Ltd. is a family owned manufacturer of natural wooden tools and utensils. The company was established in 1926 and is based in the famed blacksmithing cities of Tsubame-Sanjo. The company still produces a wide range of wooden products in the traditional Japanese way, to continue a tradition of working with a material known for its warmth and calm feel.